Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this single serving brownie recipe I found work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Uncle Grandpa, Oct 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I found this video online:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cupMsA2ZxOI&feature=related

She says you can make a single serving brownie by grinding up a gram or less of weed into a fine powder, then decarboxylating the weed by putting it in the oven at a low temperature, which will activate the THC.

Then she says you can just mix together a homemade brownie batter recipe with some oil in it that you can mix with the weed and heat up in the microwave.

Will this actually work?

2. The best brownies I ever made were unfortunately the first ones I ever made as well...  That was using about 8 Gs for the 1/2 cup of oil, high quality weed too.  I dunno, this kinda seems like it could work though.  

3. shes referencing firecrackers. yes they work but taste like shit at least when i make them :)

4. I've heard this rumored to work really well and to be a complete waste.

Please try and record down your method and recipe so we can see if it work.

5. Nah, fuck this method.  I followed it directly as instructed, the recipe worked to make the brownie (but it tasted like SHIT), but it didn't get me high.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.