will this piece work for me?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by mc0317, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Hi all i recently broke my bowl piece to my ehle bong the bowl piece had a 29.2 joint size that connected to my bong but i also have a connector that is 18.8 joint size that connected to the whip of my da buddha vaporizer and i had to tape the joint size end into the 29.2 joint size bowl cuz it didnt fit to good but it still worked however now that the bowl is broken i cant do vape bong hits. I saw on grasscity.com for cheap a weed star reducing 6 arm tree percolated diffuser that has a male joint of 29.2 and a female joint of 18.8. will this piece fit into my 29.2 joint size bong and still have on the top a 18.8 joint size that will allow my vaporizer connector to fit in? also it has 2 options when you want to buy it for the same price but one says reducing 6 arm 13 and the other says reducing 6 arm 13.5 whats the difference? and which one is better for my set up?

2. Ya the reduction will fit the vape piece. I can't find the downstem you are talking about but maybe the 13 and 13.5 the length?