Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this pass security at the airport? (bud+pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skaterlace, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Im sure you can find some bud if your going to Cali... Youre bound to see someone ssmoking, or someone who looks like they smoke.. Its fucking cali the one of the best medical states. You can easily find bud there....
    Dont risk it. Espically only a .5.. Your gunna get high maybe two times off that?? Not worth the risk at all..

If you have trouble finding bud in local places like stores and parks or w.e... I would go find a headshop or a dispensary and just ask people until I got some stuff.

2. how about you make a firecracker or something and eat it before you enter the airplane or airport. nothing to hide nothing to find

3. Dude you are going to Cali. I really would not chance it.

4. I agree with the others. You're going to CALIFORNIA. Don't risk it bro.

5. put the bag in ur sock like when u walk so the middle of the foot where your arch is...so when u take ur shoes off ur walking on socks with the bag inside

6. You gotta ask yourself, is it worth being raped by a dude in a jail cell for pocket change worth of weed?

7. Its so easy to get weed here go to a beach espically Venice you'll get some weed, if your in the middle of the desert that's different.

8. Considering it's only .5g and you're going to the biggest mmj state, I don't think it's worth the risk.

9. lol @ this thread. it's cali dude, you can easily find some bud anywhere.

10. Not worth it it's a garrntee that you can find some in Cali not worth the risk

11. Unless they have the thing where they X-ray you.:wave:

12. if it's only a gram or 2 I'd just eat it in food right before I flew and have a nice trip...

13. #33 phil3, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This sounds like a much better idea

14. Dude not gonna lie I would never dig threw my shit for an eighth. And I wouldn't trust my stomach acid it would be gone. Thanks for the responses guys your totally right it's fucking CALI! I'll be there tomorrow, my grams lives in Pasadena right by caltech so I'll just hit up there for some college boy weed.

15. I'd love to see a highly informative thread on this topic. Seems like a solution to vacationing problem that a lot of people are worried about.

16. Search hard. A dude did it and gave post by post updates. I think it took about 48 hours to pass. We were all on the edges of our seats. Excellent shit. No pun intended.

OP, just mail it to yourself. If it gets there, you've got weed, if it doesn't, then who cares, it was only a half a g.

17. I have done it before. I know someone that brought $150+ worth of hash .

However, San Jose airport. I don't go to lax , no dogs to be seen here..

18. I always forget about webehigh... You'll be good man:smoking: Enjoy your stay in our wonderful state