Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this method work to pass my probation drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by andycand, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Yo, alright so i am going to my probation meeting on december 16th and i think i am going to be drug tested there. i am either going to be drug tested on the 16th or the 17th. I am 5' 11 148 pounds - thin. When i smoked i only smoked mokes out of a bong... mokes=50% tobacco 50% weed. I like mokes, maybe you don't like them but i do so i don't want to hear about it. So i get less thc in my system then i usually would when just smoking green bowls because i am smoking less THC and i get really baked. I smoked Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Anyways so far i am 8 days clean and i have 7 more days to make sure that i will pass my drug test. So basically i am going to be 15 days clean. My plan is to dilute my system. This is what i have been doing so far..

Cranberry Extract Pills - 3 every meal every day
    AZO Cranberry Pills - 1 every meal every day
    Drink Raspberry Arizona Iced Tea - 1 bottle of it everyday

I have something called GNC Pro Performance Creatine Monohydrate 700 mg per capsule.
    ----------------------------How much should i take?------------------------------
    3 days before the test i am going to take ____ of Creatine Monohydrate.
    2 Days before the test i am going to take ____ of Creatine Monohydrate.
    1 Day before the test take ___ of Creatine Monohydrate.

---------------------------------DAY OF THE TEST--------------------------------
    7am - 4 Aspirins. Drink about 1/4 of a gallon of water. Take 3 cranberry extract pills and 1 AZO cranberry pill. 3 b-vitamins. Eat light breakfast.
    7 45am - Go to school
    8am-11 25 - Keep drinking and pissing.
    11 40 - Take 4 Tums for specific gravity
    12 - Eat lunch. Take 3 cranberry extract pills and 1 AZO cranberry pill. Get one chicken burrito from Taco Bell. Keep drinking.
    12 30 - Take 3 B-Vitamins
    2 45 - Get out of school. Drink a lot more water. 4 Tums. 4 Asprin. 3 cranberry extract pills and 1 AZO cranberry pill. Take 3 b-vitamins.
    3 - Drive up to the probation office with fingers-crossed. Take one more of each thing just for luck =P
    Beginning my pee into the toilet then move it into the cup and get midstream of the piss into the cup. Then pray to god.

-------------------------------Summary day of test------------------------------- 9 Aspirins 10 Cranberry Extract 4 AZO cranberry 9 Tums 10 B-vitamins

Do you think i will pass my drug test? Anything you suggest i should do that will help me pass? Thank you all for reading and for the help. Peace :hippie: :gc_rocks:.

2. yeah..... all that sounds pretty good. I think it will definitely work.

3. ok cool. thanks dude for the feedback. peace.

4. anyone else? anything helps.

5. Have you ever pissed for this P.O. before? If so do they check the specific gravity of your urine?

6. I know they look and see how clear your urine is and if it is too clear they can refuse it and make you pee again. So to avoid time take some vitamin b12 (turns pee more yellow) and dont go so hardcore on the day of th test.

From the sounds of it your already donig fine and should be a o.k. for your test.

7. who cares if they make him re-do his test?
    he will have more time to flush his system..
    try to drug test yourself and see if you pass or not..
    if you think your piss is too clear on the test day then you might not want to smoke for at least a week or two after the test as well since they might call you again to redo your test..
    better be safe then sorry buddy..
    and it's a very good tolerance break too!

8. Dude why are you taking creatine? Creatine is a workout supplement that makes you retain water.. When you're trying to get clean you want to be pissing as much as possible, so taking creatine probably isnt the smartest??:confused:

9. im going to take creatine because probation drug tests test for the level of creatine. If you try diluting your system (drinking a lot of water) then your creatine level will be too low and then they will flag it for dilution. So if i take it 3 days before (takes 2-3 days to absorb the stuff) then the level of it will be up to normal level so they can't flag it for dilution. Also they test for specific gravity which is why i am going to take tums because when you dilute specific gravity gets too low and if you take tums then the level of it will be normal again.

10. dont smoke pot when you KNOW youll be drug tested. hows that for a method to pass?

11. haha amen brotha

12. yo dude i didn't post this for people to tell me not to smoke weed i posted this to find out if my method works. No need to be a buzzkill.

13. you think thats a buzzkill? wait till you fail your probationary drug test cause you HAD to smoke some pot.

14. sorry man don't mean to be mean i feel like though this is irresponsible. Just that your life is more important than snapping bowls but thats just my opinion.

15. While I don't recommend risking anything on a test, the creatine/dilution method is somewhat solid, as long as your test isn't getting "spun" or chromatographed.

What I recommend is starting the creatine before 3 days. The reason why is because you kind of have to build it up. You want to be at that point already before the test.

Other than that, just water will do, no need for teas and cranberry. B12 for color is a must if it's a probation test though.

16. i saw we got some fags up in here. please leave my thread because i do not want to hear your bullshit.

17. #17 andycand, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    ok thanks for the tip dude. but how much creatine should i take when i take them 3 days before the test? I have GNC Creatine Monohydrate Dietary Supplements. They are 700 mgs per capsule. 3.5 grams of creatine per serving. I am trying to figure out how much should i take.

18. Creatine is weird stuff because of the way your body loads it. For performance sports or body building, you have 3 phases.
    You only really care about the load phase.

So the average persons routine is this:
    You typically take 20 grams a day for a week this is your load phase, and then for a "maintenance" phase you do 10 grams for 3 weeks. If you were to continue to take 20 grams, your body would filter the excess into urine, considered a waste and a red flag because your levels would be high.

Then 3 weeks off before starting a new cycle.

19. 20 grams a day??? Thats 28 pills a day. I think that's too much. it says take 5 capsules per day. Each pill is 700mg. Since 5 700 mg pills = 3.5 grams. 20 divided by 3.5 is 5.7 then times that by 5 because thats amount of pills and that ends up being 28.57 pills. That sounds way too many. ARe you sure about this dude?

20. It doesn't look like you really need any help, lol. You seem smart enough as it is, I think you will be okay with just what you're doing now.