Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will this lower my tolerence???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by mr.niceguy619, May 23, 2006.

1. lately my tolerence has been real high (to me anyways), i buy medical m.j. (so you know it's good bud im smokin) well im smokin more then 1/8th a week (by myself....and it also cost's $$) if i smoke a bowl it'll get me high for maybe 30 minutes.....so i want to lower my tolerence (to get the same kind of high like back in the day).

I cant even make it a day without smokin so i wanted to know if i only smoked 1 bowl a day...will it still lower my tolerence by this weekend?(aiming to smoke on friday)

or would even smokin just 1 bowl, be just enough to keep my tolerence the same??

also i just started workin out again (about 1 1/2 weeks ago) i workout 6 days a week

2. Well, working out is a very good way. Sweat, a lot. :)

I've heard that you can normalize your tolerance with just one bowl a day. But, it'll just take a bit of time. Also, tolerance has a lot to do with your mind. Sometimes you just need to be sober for awhile. Your (not meaning "you," personally) mind has gotten so used to always being altered, that its become a normal thing and no longer has that new feeling.

But, yea the one bowl a day should work. I don't know by Friday though. Drink tons of water, work out, sweat a lot, keep busy. By the time you get home, you might even be too tired to smoke a bowl

Good luck.

3. dont smoke, it works great

4. yeah since i've been working out...i can go to sleep easier (before i had to smoke to sleep), i going to las vegas for the weekend to see my cousin (he might have to go back to his old state and do a lil time) so i wanna get some bomp ass weed...and have it to where we are both gonna get high ( i wanna be high for longer then a 1/2 hour)

5. you only get high for a half hour, get some dankies or smoke like 4 blunts, even schwagg will get you high for more than a half hour, unless your constantly high,but yeah get to smokin man, sucks your guy has to go to state man, i'll smoke a bowl for him

6. i do smoke the best that i can (i have a medical mj card) i go to the "weed clubs" and i always buy good shit (i stick to the indicas....i get a better hihg) and yeah if i smoke alot of blunts i get high longer. and i am high as much as i can be...and thanks for the positive thoughts for my cuz:smoking:

7. i do smoke the best that i can (i have a medical mj card) i go to the "weed clubs" and i always buy good shit (i stick to the indicas....i get a better hihg) and yeah if i smoke alot of blunts i get high longer. and i am high as much as i can be...and thanks for the positive thoughts for my cuz:smoking: