will this kill my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 5dollarftlong, Jun 8, 2012.

1. I have my plants in a pretty bushy area around some honey suckles, and theres some kind of vine that is growing up and twisting around the stems of my plants. There still healthy and growing great but will these vines eventually kill my plants?

2. Unrap the vines off your plants, could decrease air circulation, invite unwanted bugs, decrease light to foilage, it will do more harm than good.

3. damnn that sucks to hear. Gonna be a all day job to unrap vines from around 20 plants. Guess I gotta do it tho. Thanks.

4. Start with cutting each vine in several places. It will make removing easier and also kill any that you dont' get removed right away.

5. common sense says just cut those vines back.

6. just find the bottom of each vine and snip it or pull the roots out, let 'em die where they are, and they become fertilizer lol.

7. Well I was hoping the vines wouldnt effect the growth. Would have been good camo. Smartass

8. Vines strangle anything they wrap around...

9. ........Smartass. Don't worry sparks, I got your back hahaha

10. #10 SmokeMB, Jun 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    [quote name='"5dollarftlong"']

Well I was hoping the vines wouldnt effect the growth. Would have been good camo. Smartass[/quote]

Sorry man, wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I just know I wouldn't let ANY other plant try and suck nutrients or wrap around any of my plants. I protect them in any way I can.

11. thanks for nice sharing.......