Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this job drug test me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pochotoker, May 20, 2010.

1. Yesterday I applied for a job at this local amusement park for the summer. Where i had to put my signature it said underneath that they have the right to do urine tests and stuff like that.

The only weird thing is that the majority of people who work at this amusement park come from the Bronx and are African American. Now i'm not trying to be a racist or stereotypical but i mean c'mon, if 60-70% of the people who work there are from the Bronx, i guarantee that a pretty good amount smoke a lot of weed, maybe even deal.

I just want to know if i have anything to worry about. I also want to add in that i would only be doing some really simple job there such as being a custodian who just walks around the park picking up garbage with a broom and a thing to hold it in or a guy who just sits in front of the ride to make sure everyone scans their wristband before entering the ride.