Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this jar seal smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Glassworks, Aug 26, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

I emptied one of these out because im bringin a half up to college w. me and my family is coming along for the car ride and it CAN'T smell or i'm fucked, i have a mason jar but its to large to bring stealthily so will this be smell proof? its a glass jar with a metal top and it needs to keep the smell in for a minimum of 4 hours

2. It probably will if your bud is dank.

3. I don't think it'll smell that much. :cool:

4. You're probably good.
    You could put the jar in a backpack or something and wrap the jar a few times with plastic bags.

5. the bud reeks =/ and i can't have it so that halfway thru the car ride the car just starts stankin like bud. It's gonna be inside a zip lock inside the jar though.

6. i don't think it would smell.
    maybe put the bud in 2 or 3 zip locks.

if u really wanna hide the smell completely, put some potpourri into the jar.
    you know that scented flower looking stuff.

7. just go to michaels and get a mason jar with a rubber seal

8. i got one but it's too big for me to bring it up with me without my family discovering it, theyre all gung ho on the helping me move in shit, and i'm leaving tomorrow so i don't have time to get a new one.

9. It should be fine. As long as the rubber ring on the inside of the lid is still pliable it will seal. If it's dry and crusty then you should keep looking

10. potpourri will work, my cousin does it all the time when he drives 12 hours from california to oregon

11. there is no rubber ring =/

12. Smell must mean good and fresh. Would love to see a pic. Put it in with coffee, bottle of shampoo.

13. good idea, and ill get a pic up once i move into my dorm, gonna get walloped by a fuckin hurricane as soon as i move in so i wont have anything better to do

14. put your bud in a bag, put the bag in jar, voila

15. this is what im goin with lol, the jar is gettin stuffed with dryer sheets too

16. tell your parent to not let the cops pull yall over, they will proabbly bring in dogs.

17. Probably not. I use these airtight vials and they work pretty well. [​IMG]