will this harm my plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by webi, Jun 15, 2012.

1. hi im currently growing a plant it is auto fem and is about 2 weeks old can see little pistols i have planted 2 seeds yesterday that are not auto fem i am just wondering if by the time i can tell if they are male or female will it be too late for my 2 week one?

thanks webi

2. [quote name='"webi"']hi im currently growing a plant it is auto fem and is about 2 weeks old can see little pistols i have planted 2 seeds yesterday that are not auto fem i am just wondering if by the time i can tell if they are male or female will it be too late for my 2 week one?

thanks webi[/quote]

I can't see there being any problems as long as you get rid of any males that may show up. Your auto will be fine on the same light cycle as your none auto an if you veg your new plants for 8 weeks the auto should be ready for the chop by then mate...

3. Thanks mate at what age can you tell males i am seeing the signs of my auto fem being female at 2 weeks

4. [quote name='"webi"']

Thanks mate at what age can you tell males i am seeing the signs of my auto fem being female at 2 weeks[/quote]

You will have to force flowering with a none auto strain so you can pretty much choose when you do it. By means of force is to change light cycle to 12/12 light and dark. Don't worry you won't wake up one day to find all your plants pollinated... Don't switch your autos light cycle tho as it won't thank you for it..

5. pre-sex will show between the 4th and 8th nodes ( about 4 weeks in )

6. This is her a few days ago
    ForumRunner_20120615_191751.png

7. [quote name='"webi"']This is her a few days ago
    [/quote]

Looking good fella, nice an healthy :). If your using cfls you can lower them down so they don't stretch. Keep up the good work an watch them explode with growth

8. yep its not the best setup this is just a tester before i kit it out it is biodiesel mass will get some more pics in a few days

9. [quote name='"webi"']yep its not the best setup this is just a tester before i kit it out it is biodiesel mass will get some more pics in a few days[/quote]

Looks good to me. When and if you transplant put her straight into her final pot, it reduces stress and gives autos roots the best chance. Also I'm not sure if you can but some white paint or a reflective emergency blanket on the walls around e will give more light.

10. takes about 2 months for presex to show better to clone and flower to sex

auto plant should be done in 2 months

11. This is her today the little one i had to save for a friend it looks like it might pick up

ForumRunner_20120616_165008.png

ForumRunner_20120616_165021.png

12. [quote name='"webi"']This is her today the little one i had to save for a friend it looks like it might pick up

[/quote]

Looks like she already picked up mate. How many days is she from sprouting thro the soil now do you know?

13. I dont know mate

14. [quote name='"webi"']I dont know mate[/quote]

Sorry i just seen you said she's about 2 weeks. Prepare yourself for some rapid growth. If you want to see how fast they grow have a look in my sig. My journal has a good few pics of every few days or so..

15. Ok will do and im gonna order a emergency blanket on wed

16. [quote name='"webi"']Ok will do and im gonna order a emergency blanket on wed[/quote]

Good stuff it will help get more light to lower branches

17. Anyone give me any tips for when to transplant im thinking in a week?

18. ? Anyone

19. Update will transplant in a few days waiting for perlite she has started to smell today.

ForumRunner_20120620_125134.png

ForumRunner_20120620_125145.png

ForumRunner_20120620_125145.png

ForumRunner_20120620_125157.png

20. Biggest one looks ready for transplant!
    I normally transplant till I see roots coming out the bottom of pot