will this grow setup work?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NinjaToker92, Nov 2, 2011.

1. You could, but I think that's really optimistic thinking.

2. You could get plants large enough, but I am not sure if that kit will flower your plants properly. Flowering with T5's and LED's at this point in time, would probably not yield you 6-8 ounces.

3. There's also a UFO led light in the kit.

Seems very pricey for what you get and it looks like it has exhaust "ports" with velcro coverings but it doesn't mention acual exhaust fans.

4. I saw the LED's, I really doubt you will be able to efficiently flower with them. Maybe if you use the flowering T5's in conjunction with the LED's........we will see. I was looking at this very same kit, and I knew if I got it I would end up adding an HPS system for flowering.

5. 500 bucks seems alittle pricy but then again ive never looking into buying a setup i like doing crafty projects

6. i cant see why not if you can fit a scrog net or screen in there to separate the flowers. i see 5 annual grows from a 4x4 setup and get at least an oz/plant in tops alone. in addition about a half a zip of mids per plant. never used the leds but think you may want to supplement if flowering dont go well. use two 55 w cfls @ 12-14 bucks each. you will be amzed! -D-

7. You could get 6-8 with a 600w scrog

8. you could get get a 400w HPS / MH kit for same price or cheaper and reach your goals.

9. #12 stam01, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    I think this tent setup is a lot nicer, and if you get MH bulb to go with it, you should be all ready to go. Though many growers do their entire grow on just HPS bulbs.