Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will this get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by capnchronic1001, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Hi I heard a lot about baking with buds but is it worth to cook a females leaves specifically from plants that are only 4 weeks into flower they don't have resin glands on them. here is a pic

[​IMG]

I have smoked three green not dried leaves and had a slight buzz, barely anything... so would it be worth it to bake it? I think there is enough.

Attached Files:

2. I would say atleast give it a try just let them dry out a little bit first because i think that it gets alot more moisture or something in the smoke if u bake it green or something but yeah give it a go just let em dry in a dark place first:smoking:

3. One word: Hash
    Another word: Bubblebags
    And the 3rd: Ice-O-Lator

Have fun just put some lower quality buds in it

4. I made cookies with them... so high right now

5. That doesn't make any sense. If there are no resin glands yet then there shouldn't be THC. Leaves contain no THC.

6. If you don't see any visible cystals on those leaves, they shouldn't be that potent. I've tried smoking some leaves before too when the plant was young and I didn't really feel anything.

7. Yea, try it out and let us know the results. :D

8. There's traces of THC in the leaves and sometimes forming on the outside of the leaves that you can barely see. Its just a bitch to extract/concentrate it enough to get an effect. So it worked then? How did you extract it or did you eat the leaves too?

9. *cough* troll *cough*

10. While leaves do contain some cannabinoids there isn't much compared to the trics.

The question is why are you clipping those leaves off a plant at four weeks flower? It's needs those leaves.

11. I'm not a troll I really did get high off of them. I cut them up and air dried them a bit the I cooked them in vegetable oil for about an hour making sure to not let it boil. It was a dark green but next time i'm going to simmer it till it gets golden dark jest testing it out I didn't want to burn what little THC was in it. I made 2 cups of it and used it to make horrible oily cookies. But it really did work. Very happy with a little bit of a body high. smoking the fan leaves doesn't really work.

I believe there is THC in fan leaves even though there are no resin glands. If I am not mistake resin glands is not the only way THC is produced

I clipped some leaves off of a plant to experiment to find out myself if removing fan leaves forces the buds to grow bigger to get enough energy from the sun. There was just too much conflicting answers about it.

12. Go for it if you got a body high off cooking some then make a big batch well and you should be fucked up.

13. I ended up with a lot of cookies about 20 but they were so oily they just crumbled and I put them in two tupperware containers. But if I had to guess I only ate 5-6 cookies worth and was high for 5 hours not really stoned but If I had eaten more I probably would have been.