Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will This get me High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ok, so I'm out of weed, and picking up more is out of the picture. I had a bowl full and smoke most of it, but the ash was still black, and there was a small amount of green left in places. So I took it all out and rolled it into a join. It's mostly just ash, but obviously it's still smokeable because it's still black, not white. So will I get high if I smoke it?

2. What? And and also what?

3. Will it get me high?

4. bumppppppp

5. only one way to find out

6. Ya man hahaha I'm about to smoke it in about an hour and I'll report back. Just wanted to know before hand. It's a pretty small joint to, I only had a little bit, so I probably won't get very high, but it's worth a shot I guess

7. Smoke it and find out.

8. #8 Deleted member 607011, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2021

9. Probably wont get you very high, and probably will taste like shit...

But desperate times call for desperate measures I guess.

The worst that's gonna happen is it's gonna taste like shit and wont get you high.

10. I would have just smoked it in the bowl, when I'm in a pinch I gather my ashes and smoke it and it works surprisingly well.

11. smoke it, itll probably work

12. Yup. It worked.

13. try scraping your pipe for resin before you do that

14. Yes; it is weed

15. It would be more effective as a re up i think rather than starting sober

16. Your givin sasky a bad name bro. That must have been a nasty joint.

17. Ashes will burn black if the weeds not flushed properly or something so you may be smoking cashed nugs bro.

No offence but this sounds like a troll post.