Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this get me busted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2FootBong, Sep 25, 2011.

1. #1 2FootBong, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    So my parents are gona be out for the next 4 hours or so (definately not less). i have a .8g vanilla palma game blunt. i want to smoke it in my bathroom and then take a shower. i smoke bowls in there all the time and the shower gets rid of the smell, but obviously its different with a blunt. if i left the shower on for like 2 hours and poured smelly body wash/shampoo all over (i have like 3 unopened bottles of it), would it get the smell out in 4 hours? btw i have one of those fans that sucks air out.

EDIT: 5/7 comments say to go outside. just to be clear, i know i could go outside, but id rather hotbox my bathroom, thats why im asking if its safe

2. idk in my experience blunts/joints smell lingers a whole lot longer than a pipe or bong. do it though for sure.

3. I don't understand if you're worried about the smell why not just go out side and smoke then take a shower?

4. Why don't u just go outside?

5. You'll get caught for sure. The only time I dent get caught smoking in my room when I lived with my mom was when she was out of town for a week or so at a time. So I'd say go outside and burn it. Not any different where you smoke it. Still the same effect.

6. Umm, just go outside if your questioning it at all...

7. Smoke outside? Why is that so difficult.

8. [quote name='"TonyCartman"']Why don't u just go outside?[/quote]

Fo reals man don't risk it if you think your parents will be upset. Just go outside the smell is instantly gone and you won't be all paranoid. Plus arent your parents gonna be suspicious when 3 bottles of shampoo disappear?

9. cuz i want to hotbox my bathroom. im not gona do it if itll get me busted though....

10. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

cuz i want to hotbox my bathroom. im not gona do it if itll get me busted though....[/quote]

Dude hot boxing makes no difference. All it does it makes your eyes red as the devils dick. And also you wouldn't succeed in hot boxing a bathroom with one blunt. Don't risk it man.

11. smoking a blunt inside could stink up your house for days, especially when you hotbox, lol..

Also wasting $15 worth of shampoo to smoke less than a gram of weed is kinda stupid

seriously, just go outside

12. dont dot it..blunts are stinky

13. Hotbox your house instead. You have a ton I time and you'll be fine.

But seriously I wouldn't, seems really risky when you could just go outside.

14. im probly not gona do it... im gona try to go on my roof and do it instead.

15. If you have a shed, hotbox that.

16. [quote name='"2FootBong"']im probly not gona do it... im gona try to go on my roof and do it instead.[/quote]

What the fuck is wrong with you man? Why would you go on your roof? I'm sorry but I would hate to burn with you. You seem like a straight sketch ball.

17. You mad? rooftops are the best place to smoke you can just watch the world happen.

18. smoking on the roof is pretty cool. i can hotbox my house if i want but i still like to get on the roof and burn one every now and then

19. Rooftops are awesome, until someone sees you.

The blunt itself leaves more smell than the weed, and you know weed reeks. My vote goes to outside. Your fingers will reek enough when you come back inside.