Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this do the trick?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Super Man, Aug 29, 2013.

1. #1 Super Man, Aug 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    I have about almost a gram of abv, that I am wanting to cook with. But It will be for me and my girlfriend, will .5 abv be enough for us, if not i have about 1.5g of stems saved up also, would it help if I through that in the pan as well? We do not have a high tolerance at all (especially her, she barely smokes), so would we have good feeling effects for this amount?

2. I don't think that's enough ABV to get both of you high. Usually at least a gram per serving, more really.

3. I'd definitely use the stems too.

4. Would it be worth doing though? Should I wait to I accumulate more avb?

The thing is I have the house all to myself for 2 days, so I can cook anything I want :) after that though it will probably be awhile till I have the chance to cook, since it will stink up the whole house.

5. save up at least an eighth and make enough to be worthwhile. I keep saving abv to make edibles, but then i get a few grams, get paranoid while high and flush it, lol. Coulda made the green dragon several times over by now.