.Will this cause too much stress on the plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Horde, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Yesterday i re potted into a slightly larger pot and topped the plant while i also fimmed a lower branch, the plant is just under a foot tall and i was wondering if this will cause to much stress for it?

I am also worried because the plant was starting to get pistols already and it is still a long time away from when i plan to put it into flower. its on roughly 12/12 because its outdoors but the days are currently getting longer (About 12 hours 20 minutes daylight at the moment and still increasing. Will the plant revery back to veg if i just leave it as it is?

Any help regarding either of my worries would be much Appreciated, Thanks in advance :)

2. After I transplant I usualy wait atleast 3 days before topping and or fimming. I wouldn't have done all that at one time as each thing does stress the plant to a certain degree even when being as careful as possible.

3. What is the worst that will happen in this case?

4. It could Stress the plan out Too Much causing it to Male out,or become a Hermaphrodite (male & female) ,or if it didn't do any of that decrease your plant yield,too many factors to list Honestly.

5. ok well thankfully its a clone so its sex is already pre determined and its not currently showing any signs of anything bad so hopefully its all good :)

6. #6 TrazyTheTrashPicker, Sep 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2013
    even if its a female plant clone,there is always Still the possibility of it becoming a Hermaphrodite  (Aka Buds with seeds in them)  ,due to too much Stress (I know this from first hand growing experience) .   ,But hopefully "Its all good"  .

7. Ok, thanks for the information. Regarding the other issue where pistols are coming up on the heads too early, if i give it a decent dose of nitrogen and with the days getting longer will it revert back to veg?