Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this canna-peanutbutter method work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blazinout16, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Ok so i was thinking of trying to do this, so i can get high in my dorm. I was going to take like 2 or 3 grams broken up bud. Then take like a table spoon or two vegetable oil and microwave the oil..without the bud in it. Then i want to put the bud in the hot oil for a while...possibly leave it to sit for a few hours. And i want to strain the oil out into some peanut butter and save it for later use. I'm basically trying to keep the smell down. I think this will work but i'm not sure. Does anyone know if it will only because i dont want to wast bud trying this if its going to fail anyway.

2. I very highly doubt it.

I normally just use soap bar, it doesnt actually smell strong, I get some horrid soap round here, not worth smoking, but if used to make butter it actually does a awesome job...

Perhaps pick up some rocky/soap bar and cook with that.

3. it may work, but you still gonna have to let it sit for a week or so to be sure. I say this because when making oil, its best to keep it steep in that shit at a hot temperature for it to fully absorb.

4. Hash Yogurt - The Stoner's Cookbook

You can do the same thing but with bud, I did it once when I lived in the dorms. Grind the buds up really fine and make sure to use a bigger spoon to heat the oil + bud mixture until the bud turns brown in color. Then just let the oil cool and stir it into the yogurt, with the bud.

5. You can just mix the weed with some good fatty peanutbutter and let it sit for a week and forget about messing with any oil..

6. I also wanted to avoid having actual pieces of weed in the peanut butter. I'l have it in there if have to, but i dont like it.

7. Read this, http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/632961-level-2-cannabutter.html.

In my opinion, if you only have access to a microwave, you MAY* and that is highly speculative* be able to pull it off. I wouldn't use oil for this though, and I would definitely not put the weed in the microwave. I would simply heat the butter to as hot as you can get it, throw the weed in with it, and then shake the living fucking hell out of it for as long as possible until it turns solid again. I would then let it sit for about 24 hours, and then thaw it again. You should get a hot plate, they are really cheap, and just put the mason jar on top of it. It wont get so hot that it will burn, and you could leave the lid on the whole time, so you don't stink up the dorm.