Will this bong setup work?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Stoner420cashed, Nov 16, 2011.

1. yes, they will work together but do yourself a favor and look around a bit before deciding on weedstar i mean don't get me wrong the bong will function like its designed to. but for the same amount of cash i think you can get a much more quality product. granted it isn't going to have a tree perc or an ashcatcher. but honestly those are junk

2. Thanks, is there a certain one that you would recommend?

3. I found another one. Do you think this is good? And will that same Precooler work with this?

Whopper - Grasscity.com

Also, when it says "If you prefer a 3 Part System (bong - downstem - chillum), please check the box below", what's the difference?

4. i would not advise getting that one either. a three part system is the bong itself, your downstem, and bowl. so if you didn't check the box you would get the bong with a shitty bowl connected to the downstem. i think you should go down to your lhs and see what kind of selection they have, if not check out Soul Shine Family Glass - Home you cant go wrong if you purchase from here, hope this helped any other questions just ask.

5. [quote name='"Stoner420cashed"']I found another one. Do you think this is good? And will that same Precooler work with this?

Whopper - Grasscity.com

Also, when it says "If you prefer a 3 Part System (bong - downstem - chillum), please check the box below", what's the difference?[/quote]

The bong has a carb hole so has a 1 pce downstem+bowl. The 3 pce option will have a downstem with a separate bowl/slide this might double as a chillum.
    Have you looked at the glass city 7mm bong?

6. Your set up is fine.

When you need to look at is the "joint size" when your curious if something will fit with a particular piece.

Both of those are 18.8, so they fit.

Most people are going to try to make you not buy weedstar just so you know.

Most people here dont like them.

But the bongs are just fine and they function just fine. There are horror stories but I haven't heard a complaint in ages about anythign anyones bought from weedstar.

I dont recommened magic glass bongs because those are all made to order. You need to wait a month for them to get made, before they can ship.

Hope you like your purchase, make sure to come back and post pics when everything arrives!

7. What he said^^

8. Kliff makes a good point but personally I would go with one of these with a showerhead downstem, pillbottle ashcatcher, and a disc diffused slide.

Travel Tube--Beaker or Straight

Good solid quality setup more or less in your budget.