Will this become anything?

Discussion in 'Security' started by HailTheWeed, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I have absolutely ZERO expierience in growing. Everytime I find seeds I just throw them in the yard. About 2 months ago I noticed an unusual plant starting to form....well this is what it looks like now...

Attached Files:

2. you my friend have started what looks to be a health and awesome marijuana plant without germination! now you have a choice grow it (cover with some shrubs or brush), take it out of the ground and plant it indoors (very risky could kill plant) or kill it

3. i would LOVE for it to keep growing exactly where it is.

4. that's why you should spend the next 62 hours trolling these forums

5. i reccommend starting with asked's marine cuisine experiment

6. How awesome, congrats! Hmmm, let mother nature take her course - seems like she's doing just fine on her own as it is?

7. No dont let mother nature take it's course water every 3 to 4 days and give nutriants when it's a bit bigger, it looks good and if yo learn enough info here you could be smoking your own dank in no time :smoke:

8. Word skunky, keep it watered, if not in a fenced back yard maybe put some chicken wire around it to protect against animals. Good luck

9. its fenced in and Ive been watering it every day....should i wait every 3-4 days??

10. yeah your over watering it, every 3-4 days