Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this Be enough?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Headin2Mars, Feb 2, 2010.

1. So I decided i would try some firecrackers after looking at other threads, I just put .7-.8 on a ritz cracker with nutella on both sides and wrapped it in tin foil. Now im going to preheat the oven for 10 minutes to 320F and put it in for 20 minutes. I plan on taking them tommorow morning before class, would this work better? do you think this will work? is .7-.8 good enough to get me high?

2. Also If i heat em' up tonite, then just eat them tommorow morning will it sttill work or do i have to et them immediatly after they are done cooking?

3. Well, unless you know your oven only takes 10 mins to preheat, I would let it preheat longer. My oven takes at least 20. Its better to be at max temperature instead of it climbing while the firecrackers are in. If this is your first time with edibles or firecrackers, I would not advise doing it at a school or workplace, as it is extremely different from smoking. .7-.8 should be the perfect amount to get you blazed.

And you dont have to eat them immediately, they can sit for a LOOOOOONG time. The longer they sit, the stronger they become technically.

4. I've done Brownies/Stem Tea, and the brownies were absolutely amazing. Would it be smart to heat em' up tonite and then keep them in foil and eat them after class tommorow to have a more relaxing high? since brownies gave me an intense couch lock.

5. Yeah i'd cook them tonight and eat them tomorrow after class. I believe firecrackers offer a slightly different high than brownies. I had brownies a few times before as well, and it did seem to couch lock me. But firecrackers are like a jolt of intense energy. When I have firecrackers, i feel fired up and an extreme body high. Especially if your doing a pretty strong firecracker like a .7-.8 firecracker, its definitely a good idea not to do it when you may have something important to do. I try to hang out with friends, watch TV, and do other activities when I have firecrackers.

6. #6 Headin2Mars, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010

maybe It wasn't IDK, Yeah all I remember is I was fucked up on the brownies seeing how we used like a half Oz of vaped bud and an eighth of headies between 3-4 people, It was the most sensational feeling ever... Well tommorow, I'm going to be by myself with food, xbox, tv, movies, anything a stoners heart desires pretty much. thanks for the help! :wave: I will PM you tommorow or post backup the results. +Rep.

7. Haha good shit bro. Can't wait to hear what happens. Good luck man.

8. Heres the news Fumare Verde, I didn't put them in the toaster last night, instead today I just decided to go to school then go home at like 9:00 because i didnt feel well or whatever [I'm senior in H.S. I'm 18]. I went and did everything right, yuck! it tasted gross though, but I have been high for 4 hours so far. Totally different than weed man.

9. haha yeah its crazy man, completely different type of feel. Its supposed to taste bad man, thats how you know you did a good job.

10. that will be the perfect amount, just watch out doing it before class, they are very strong

11. I have never heard of this before! I am so pumped to try it now :hello: