Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this be enough to get 2 people high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wilniks1, Jan 24, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390596035.009002.jpg Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Not if those two people are me and the ol' lady.

:lol:

3. It's our 5th time smoking haven't smoked in a monthSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. Only way to find out is to trySent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Looks like a bowl or two. Since you guys haven't smoked much, you'll probably get at least a decent high for a couple hours. For me, If I smoked all of that, I would be a little high for like 30 minutes.

6. Yea your 5th time you're still a noob and have no tolerance, not to mention even hardcore stoners  will start to lose a good amount of tolerance if we stop smoking for a month or more. i stopped for about 3 months once after 2-3 years smoking and one day i had a hit of some straight kief i had from when i used to smoke lol i started tripping out for a sec but at least then i knew it was just the weed.

So enough to get you high yes, enough to get me high nope lol.

7. you wont get blazed but some sort of form of euphoria should happen

8. Just got another gram so I should be good!Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Are you guys ants by any chance?  :laughing:

10. That can make both of you decently high if you use a bong.

11. You might be able to both smell it...
    Don't think that's gonna get both of  you a buzz..

12. is that some danks or mids?

13. If it's dank it willSent from