Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this be acceptable?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DareW0lf, Sep 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went to the doctor last winter to get my knee looked at, it was swollen and hurt to bend. The doctor told me that he wasn't sure what it was, but it was probably Runners Knee (But he wasn't sure because I dont play sports or anything). That was back when I was 17, and I just turned 18. My knee is not swollen anymore but there is still a bad pain in my knee. Do you think this would be enough to get a medical marijuana card?

2. #2 Cannabisqt, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Its not supposed to work like this, but it does so lets be realistic. It greatly varies from doctor to doctor. Many doctors require medical paperwork outlining why you could benefit from MMJ and many doctors do a simple check up to see if you qualify or not. It certainly doesn't help to make an appointment and find out for yourself. What's the worst that can happen if you are declined? In most cases chronic pain for any reason will validate you for a MMJ card. Do some research on licensed doctors in your area to help choose the one that might be right for you. Hopefully you are choosing to get your license for the right reasons. Marijuana as medicine is much more medically beneficial then taking painkillers/prescription anti-inflammatories which can cause catastrophic medical abnormalities after long term use. Stressing that you are informed about this and that you are educated with your choice to use MMJ to your doctor will definitely help. I hope that all goes well and you find relief from your knee pain.
    P.S. you should read all the stickies associated with this forum topic if you have not already. Especially this one.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...cords-real-existing-qualifying-condition.html
    -Chronicqt

3. depends on where you are

4. probably.im pretty sure they only charge you if you get a card, so you might as well try.just make sure.

5. please review the "do you qualify" sticky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.