will they turn Hermie.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stink buds, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I have two freedom 35s under florescent lights.but IM wondering if the two
    clones will go Hermie when I put them on a 1000wt hps on 12/12.? Also can I put them
    In there under hps for a few days of24/24 like my veg room then switch them to 12/12??.

2. there is no reason there why they should hermie up and giving them some extra veg time with the hps will be fine, more than fine actually. given all other requirements are fulfilled the plants will very much appreciate the extra light

3. Yes I now I need a mh light for them .I must say they look like a nice 10 inch bush.

4. I hope the bud on these bitches will be Coated in Chrystals
    Do you think my light will produce bud like the pics on the net of this strain

5. #5 TooFastForYou, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2013

6. If you feed with nutrients correctly and don't mess anything up you could very well have some buds that look like the pictures. Just know that you won't likely be growing high times looking buds your first two or three grows.

7. I find most of the photos found across the net are no where near the quality of the plants full potential. if you don't get any major cock ups your likely to get bud better than most of the photos you will come across

8. since I've put them under the 1000 watt high pressure sodium the leaves have started to canoe.heat maybe? a 20 degree increase.

9. Thats a hell of a temp jump!!

10. increased by 20 degrees? that's not good my man.

11. what is the actual temperature of the canopy? anything over 30'c and they aren't going to like it