will they survive

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by raptor, Jun 4, 2007.

1. hey guys lookin for an answer or two i got couple plants that i want to move up to a place i got in the woods right now there in the ground was wonderin if i put them in some pots and of course conceal them if they could survive a 2 hour trip one of them is 2 1/2 ft tall other two are 1 1/2 ft tall is worth it there little over 2 months old but i got some sticky finger roommates that i know are gonna be pickin and too many people they have showed that i dont trust i wish it was all paranoia but we all know people like that can any one help me on a safe trip or should i sit out with the 12 gauge thanks

2. they should be fine but why are you moving them 2 hours away? thats way far away

3. im movin there in a few months so the place im puttin them is where i will b livin so i just wanted to know if they can make it any ideas on the best way to transport them safely and of course secretly like maybe a bag over them i just dont want to fuck them up and it is a long drive thanks again

4. i wouldnt do it too late, you dont want to disturb the roots

if u do make sure you dig a wide radius around the plant so the roots are ok