will they revert back to veg?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by angryogre, Jun 25, 2011.

1. So I grow indoors and 2 of my white widow crosses had their light timer go out and they were in the dark for 4 days and started flowering I've since put them in my backyard and thus far they haven't reverted back to veg. will they revert or will they continue to flower? they have been outside for 2 weeks and prior to that they were under a 600w hps @ 24/0 for 8-9 days after the timer failed. I would think they would have reverted back to veg by now but an experienced opinion is needed at this point.

2. They couldn't have gotten that far into flowering in just 4 days. They would barely be showing sex. Regardless, even if they were 8 weeks into flowering, putting them outside in the summer will make them revert back to veg. They could just be stunted a little from being inside, then in the dark, then outside. It's a lot of change. When you say revert back to veg, do you mean quit budding more, or revert back to normal growth. If it just isn't growing normally it could be the stress.

3. yeah they should but it could take2 weeks even up to a full month to go back

4. youre getting about 14hrs of daylight outiside where you are.. can you put them back under the 24/0 you had them in? In 14hrs of light, the hormones/auxins will take longer to revert (if at all) i would think than in std veg hrs of 18/16 or 24/0

check out what im dealing with too here in 14hr light

5. I took mine outside about two 1/2 weeks ago and she is just starting to revert had her indoors since April. I topped her accidentally and said f*** it lets go 12/12 now. she was about 16 in at the time.stayed on 12/12 until early early June she has flowers everywhere with only 3 tip leaves. But has new growth with some 4 &5 point leaves. This poor girl has been through hell and all she screams is "MORE DADDY"

6. So yes she will to be more direct