Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will they Know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 10, 2012.

1. if my parents send in an at home drug test and i use animal urine will they know? (i am over 18 so dont make any comments about that :D)

2. Hmm if your 18 I don't see why they're testing you... I'd tell them straight forward I'm not doing a damn thing

3. If I don't take the test they will kick me out. None of my friends are clean so all I have is animal piss :(

4. If I may ask, where did you acquire said animal urine? Did you hold your dogs Dick and aim it into a cup? :laughing:

5. my aunt has two drug tests in her cupboard.
    one for my younger cousin, who is 20.
    one for my uncle, who has secretly smoked for years.

they are both terrified of the woman....i always go over there high because fuck it, shes my aunt and i am an adult.

some parents are not as understanding & i am thankful my parents are.