will they grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by b0nes, Dec 31, 2006.

1. well first off i live in northern half of Minnesota. i still live with my parents, who are against marijuana. so i am going to do a guerilla grow.

if i go and germinate some seeds and then plant about 15-30 of the germinated seeds in 2 or 3 different loactions. i wont be buying any soil because the soil where i am from is pretty fertile as is. i will go to water them once in awhile but most likely not every day or even every other day. i am just gona let mother nature do most of the work and hope/pray all goes good and they dont die. i am planning to pick all the males out though. OF COURSE.

do u think i have a descent chance of atleast getting a little bud from doing this.

i know i wasnt very detailed or anything, but voice your opinions.

2. emphasize on the little bud part you gotta take care of those plants

3. Why wouldnt it. Its a plant, it grew with out you and itll grow when your gone, just sew at the right time for your location.

4. They'll do just fine, however, you can help them by preparing the soil were you plan to grow, work it up good removing any roots/sod, get a bag of horse manure and mix it in.(its a great fert and it won't burn your plants)

Second germinate your seeds prior to planting.

Last to help protect them from the local fauna place a bunch of moth balls in a circle around them. Replace the mothballs every 3-4 weeks.

5. Hey there bones, Im from the northern half of minnesota also and am planning an outdoor grow come spring......... care to join up?