Will they finish

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rucca, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Ill keep the pics coming...Prolly go back sunday to feed and apply bug defense. Ill take more pics in a week tho...

2. 14 feet? Thats crazy. You should post some pics of them. I have never heard of a MJ plant getting that tall. When did you start them? Mine were germed July 1...

3. started them around mothers day i think. they were already grown to about 2 ft in my closet. transplanted them into 22 gallon tubs filled with soil. fed them fish emulsion water throughout the grow season. they are just starting to flower now which is discouragin because of the new england climate and the early frost dates. yeah man i never thought i could get a plant to grow that tall. i wish i had a digi camera so i could post pics. even the pic phone i gut i cant get them on the computer. i wish i could. there all no shorter than 8 ft. obv the 14 footer is a lil stretchy due to its sativa genetics but either way its an incredible sight to see. the tubs they are in are pretty damn big and this plant makes it look like the tub isnt even there lol. and by the way, there was a record i think 24 foot tall mj plant somewhere.

4. LOL crazyness...Im a few states below you in Maryland so I should have a few more weeks to my season (Hopefully) Last year we had 60's into December, it was nuts. I would be out golfing in pants and short sleeves when it should have been snowing...Come back to see my new pics when I get them up and let me know how yours continues to go.

5. Hope you didn't let that male go too long. Unless you want seeds take it outta there

6. The male is GONE...pollen sacks were young and had not yet bursted open. I also saw no evidence of pollen on its leaves.

7. yes it will be small but you will get something. as the hours of sunlight per day lessen the plant will start to bud.

8. Think an ounce is possible? Maybe the plant will hit 3 feet, but the bud sites are everywhere...like i said I'll have more pics next weekend

9. will do man. hey hows the storm down there? its supposed to hit boston at like 7 o clock tonihgt. did you get hit by it yet?

10. If you see in my pictures, I have them tied to a dowel. I did this yesterday to prepare for the storm. Its a little windy here...like 23-35 mph sustained winds. The rain is crazy though. Coming down in buckets all day long. Should roll out of here by tonight though. I'll let you know if it floods. Since there is nothing to do today because of the rain I will look like this:smoking: all day. haha

11. haha nice man keep that buzz goin til the rain goes. yeah right now its raining a bit here in beantown but other than that its not bad its about 730 right now. maybe it will pass us by. kind of concerned the wind will tear apart my babies. theyre already tied to stakes but its hard to find a stake 14 ft tall lol. so right now im just hoping for the best and praying to the ganja god. good luck man hope the weather clears up down there

12. You will be FINE. Wind never got strong and the rain wasnt too bad. Small creeks swelled and turned brown, and other than a few large puddles and streams going across low roads it was fine.

13. I've followed this post for a few days; it must suck to have weather like you guys don Oregon, we have hot and wind. A few of my plants are over nine feet. I've seen them bend to at leasdt 45 degree's from perp and many times thought they would break right off, but none have. What it did do is give me some massive stems. The TW is about give feet tall, close to seven across, and has a stem of eight inches or so at ground level. . TW STEM, 7-8+ in dia.JPG The Mandala strains are 2.5-3.5 across and so strong.

My Mandala no 1 is filling out nicely, but the sativa dominant Safari mix is lagging. It is going to have I hope, massive terminal bud, and nice buds on almost verticle growing limbs, quite nice looking.

I have no idea about how much I am going to get from ten plants, seven close to nine feet, Mandala Safari mix, (white satin x Kalichukra), one six footer, Mandala no 1, a four foot across Shiva, and a TW, five feet tall and eight feet across. Any guestimates??

Growing is such a fun thing. I only wish I'd tried it a long time ago instead of waiting till I was sick to start. At least I grow legally and don't have to worry about the law; they have already been here to return a box of weed stolen in a break in. I walked in in the middle, and decided to chase them for the four miles I did beforew I decided it was getting to dangerous. Wish I could get a bottle of adreneline, great stuff!! When they came to return it, they did not even ask to see my operation, just looked at my card and handed me my box! I love it!! I only worry about theives now, and it is now monitored via vhs 24/7.

Good work, good luck, good harvest!!

Hiigel

14. This is what my eyes looked like when I saw that tree trunk :eek::eek::eek::eek: haha. I wish mine looked like that. I thought in oregon its always raining??? Im going to check the plants today so I will bring back some pics to post later tonight.

P.S. that was a crazy story lol

15. Here are the most recent pics....I just shot them all of one plant because the others are much smaller and no where near as nice.

Attached Files:

16. Please can u post more pics? Total view as well?
    Maybe in a seperate thread!?

Thanks!

17. Yep I sure can. Im gonna go back Friday and take more. What do you mean total view? I thought I got the whole plant in one pic. Ill try to get a better camera to use too so you can see the bud sites better. Any other requests?

18. Nope lol just would like to see the whole thing, that's all.

Thanks!