Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will they do drug tests at my new job?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trenchmark, Oct 30, 2014.

1. I know that many places drug test prospective employees, but what about employees already hired? I was recently hired at my first office job-- a relatively small company where I will be sitting in a cubical and answering phone calls. 

They never drug tested before they hired me, so I'm not sure if that's a good sign or not. 

It seems odd to me that they would have some company wide drug test considering that so many people smoke weed.  But maybe they will for new hires?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but I really don't want to lose this job, and I really really don't want to give up the ganja.

2. Don't set the office on fire and they won't have a reason to test you. Read a bible during your lunch break and witness Christ to co-workers. Good luck.

3. #3 TheDudeist, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    A probable good decision is to not smoke for a little bit and see what happens.

Edit: You state, "I really, really don't wanna give up the ganja." Seems like a tough decision.... money or a plant. Toughest decision of your life.