Will they be ready soon?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by MaryJaneCy, Jul 11, 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Mostly white pistols, I'd say probably atleast 4-6 weeks, possibly longer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks nearly ready the pistils have nearly now gone etc so few more weeks till harvest ,,have you looked at trichomes on the calyxes where the pistils grow from ,,,get a strong magnifying glass or jewelers loupe ..chart here may help you decide ..luck with your harvest ,,,,mac,, when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. I run 10 weeks in flower actual outside. Did the microscope thing for a few years getting harvest time dialed in but now it's 10 weeks and good.
    A few near pure Indica strains can be done in 8 or 9 weeks. And some long running sativas can need more like 11-15 weeks but that's a rarity in my grow.
    I flower outside year round and the 10 weeks works for all parts of the year.
    Jan 1st = Harvest, Take cuts for clones, Set out the next set to flower.
    March 15th = Same
    June 1st = Same
    Oct 15th = Same

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. if you got them as seeds from a breeder they should have a more accurate time window. If not, can’t really say. Autos aren’t really my thing and some are a lot faster then others.

6. Nope. I'd say 3 more weeks.

7. The royal jacks need 10-12 weeks from sprouting and it sprouted around 15th of may, the creamatics popped out later on

• Like Like x 1
  8. Which strain is the bigger one?

9. Yea personally I like them nice and ripe. Out here in Humboldt county with outdoor grows you have to be careful of the humidity from the ocean in the mornings. Cause super bad bud rot.

10. Royal Jack mate

11. The breeder times proablly will vary they look like they need more time to me. I got a blueberry kush running flowering started on the early side of breeder time 3- 5 weeks but it is probably gonna run a week or so over their 9-10 week seed to harvest time.

12. Can you get a closer zoomed in pic of the smaller one

13. I don't have a magnifier

14. It looks like its still putting out white pistils id say a few more weeks but my eyes aint too good so take my advice with a grain of salt. Im gonna get one of those usb microscopes hopefully this month all i have right now is a small magnifying glass. It definitely filled out a lot since your last post on it.

• Agree Agree x 1