Will they be alright!?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Marthz, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Well an hr ago I check on my plants in their box. Their little seedlings by the way about 2 inches tall. Anyways, the heat in the box was running at a good 73F. I thought it would be a good idea to put my flowering lights in there and turn em on. So I turned it on and closed the box. Looked at em again 2 mins ago to see the temp. I first looked at the plants and they where all drooped over literally laying on the soil. Their still green, but I'm worried if they will be ok? The temperature was at a blazing 125F. I took the lights out, and put the old ones back in. The box has 2 fans. A intake, and exhaust fan. i have those running. I have the lights off right now. I also sprayed them with a little water. Will they be ok?

2. Let em cool down and get the lights back on. They won't stand back up until there is a light source for them to reach towards.
    Good Luck! :smoking:

3. I would think they'll be fine..just put stakes in the soil and prop them up, get the temp back down and turn back on the light ASAP