Will these work for what i want it to?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Ganjaluv2009, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Hey guys im new to grasscity. Im not new to forums, im usually on riu but i cant seem to get none of my questions answered.So ill try here and see what happens and if you guys help, u know where ill be. My question is, will the set up i have work for what iwant to do. I have a 18 plant soil grow going at the moment, 3 weeks into veg('got pics on request for now) and i want to get a little sog going for a little hydro experiment. the only hydro experience i have is my bubble cloner. My question is, will it work if i leave my plants in the 7gallon rubbermaid there in and just flip the light to 12/12? I dont see why it wouldnt,but then again im not so sure of myself or i wouldnt b askin now would i? I have 2 6inch round air stones and 2 10inch long airstones and i have 3 pumps running them.Pleny of oxygen. I just want to see what happens. They got awesome root system. So far they have just had superthrive and hygrozyme. I dont want any veg time. I just want to put the timer on 12/12 and go from there? Please let me know what u guys think. The pics are the actual grow i wanna flip the timer on right now, Thanks guys and gals...peace...GL09:smoking:

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      387.2 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      449.4 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      226.9 KB
      Views:
  2. bump bump..Anybody?Anything?

3. anybody out there?

4. Hmm, not the most experienced grower but I'll give it a shot...

I would say no to if you could/should grow in the bubbler.

Here are my reasons.

1. You have to many plants in it.
    You will get an insane root system with that many plants, far to big for your rez.
    2. If one plant goes sick, all die, since the roots are entangled.
    I know some people grow more than one plant in the same bubbler/DWC, but not that many.
    3. Filling water and getting stable pH in you bubbler would be next to impossible.

While your setup looks good and clean, and you have mastered the hydro part nicely, I can almost asure you that you will fail if you switch the light. :(
    You rubbermaid will support 2 plants easily, but not that many.

My 2 cents, even if I am not talking with experience on what you would like to do... A mature plant will easily drink 1/4 gallon of water a day...

5. Id say: Go for it. If you're starting their flowering cycle this early, I doubt your root mass will get big enough to cause any problems. It will probably be a kinda small yield from each though. But that's what SOG's are all about, constant harvests and smaller yields! Although i am no expert, maybe one of the more experienced dudes can help out with this?

6. I think its ausum bro... and i do think it will work. yeah dont veg the beauties just flip em and they should strech and bud mint... but it definatley will work.. get some clones ready in a few weeks ready to go in again and you'll get quick fast yeilds but skunky!! half and ounce a plant would be pefect if you can get them solid.. maybe try using all the techniques to get them as solid as possible as i thnk that is where you will get your yeild in the density of the ganja... keep the pictures coming bro loving it!! Chemsdog strain NFT SCROG NewZealand style - Grasscity.com Forums Heres my grow if you wanna have a check everything went well till the late stages off budding but still will be ok. nice chatting bro