Will these seeds work?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Valcurium, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I'm thinking of planting some seeds I've gotten from dank outside this spring when I'm home from college on spring break. I heard you need big seeds for them to grow (or something along those lines). I was just wondering if anyone could tell me if these seeds are suitable for planting. Thanks! :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. To Me they look a bit old. But i'm not to sure.
    (wouldn't trust My advice.)

3. They aren't more than 2 months old I don't think. Does the age of the seed impact the success of the plant at all?

4. 1 in the middle no other 4 yes.

5. they look good to me.

6. No matter how seasoned of a grower anyone is here, the only way to know for sure is if you try to plant them.

7. Who can tell if they're gonna germinate? I would say it's impossible to know. But if you wanna grow easily I'd suggest purchasing some feminized seeds and start scouting for a few loactions near water sources. Those seeds may not finish in time for your area and be males. They could be good smoke too but still, you get a pack of 5 fem. seeds for about 30 bucks (see Female seeds they're good stuff) and you know what you get in terms of finish, high, yield, taste, sex... It is a big help.

8. they look fine IMO

I have found seed size doesn't mean crap.

what you want to look for in seeds is; brown colored, with black "tiger stripes". as long as that is covered and they are not damaged. you should be good to go .

Now this is not saying that premature looking seeds ( kinda white milky colored) will not germ, cause some of em will. just the dark healthy mature seeds are a better bet.