Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will these firecrackers work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frostycool210, Jan 9, 2011.

1. So I made firecrackers 2 nights ago using regular graham crackers, jif penaut butter, and vegetable oil which I put over the peanut butter to help with the THC absorbing into the pb. I haven't cooked them since I don't have access to an oven & I've had them wrapped in seran wrap, but I've read success stories of people making firecrackers, letting them sit for a couple days & they still work. I'm just asking if anyone has tried this and had success without cooking, or if you think this method would work. If not, should I just put them in the microwave for a few seconds before eating them?

2. If your lucky the might work... But you should let them sit out at least 3 days. A week to reach full Potency... I just made firecrackers myself, an oh boy was I baked!

3. I've heard some for some people it worked overnight, but idk. That's why I was wondering if putting them in the microwave for a little would help since I've heard success stories with microwaves as well.

4. If you put it in the microwave, use 20 second bursts with time to cool down in between.

5. no let them sit for about 2 weeks. then they will be really potent. if you really want some them to be good then let them sit for a month. but deff at least 1-2 weeks

6. i would never put bud in the microwave(heard its bad for bud) But you should just use a oven

7. The longer they sit the better, I'd wait a month or so tho. I tried making 2 firecrackers, leaving them out for 10 days, neither worked. Cooking them is the only SURE way.

8. You can microwave it for more than 30 seconds and it will be fine. Microwave it twice for one minute each time.

9. Well I ended up eating them about an hour ago without microwaving or anything. I feel kinda stoned, but not as high as most people say they get from eating them. I'm gonna wait another hour & see how I feel. If nothing, I sure as hell know from now on I'm cooking them