Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will these edibles still work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BluntCruisin, Feb 12, 2011.

1. The reason I posted this here is I need an answer ASAP. So I was in the process of making edibles (firecrackers) when I had to stop cooking them because my younger sister came home lol. I only got to cook them for fifteen minutes.

My question is could I just cook the firecrackers later as they only have ten minutes left? Or will they not work.

2. Try it and see, if it doesn't kill you tell us how they were.

3. Well the reason I'm wondering is because I'm not going to bother finishing the cooking if they won't work.

4. Partially cooked lol... leave them in an air tight place for like a week and they'll be orgasmically potent.

5. They might not be as strong, but if you let them sit for a few more days more THC will be absorbed.

6. Might as well, I mean...what else are you going to do with them? Finish cooking them and see how it turns out.

7. like everyone is saying, airtight bag that shit and wait a couple days for the thc to absorb some more. too bad ur sister had to come home right then, huh?

8. im almost positive that if you let them sit for 2-3 days they will get you nice and high

9. Thanks guys, and yeah it was horrible timing for her to get home lol. I guess I'll try cooking it again later, but I wanna eat them tonight :eek:
    At least if they don't work I have more bud, but wasting .5 is never fun.

10. if u decorbaxolated (sp) they will be fine. I would just bake the more if it were me but if u let them sit for a couple days i think they can work. How long did you bake them? They might work though.

11. I cooked them for 15 minutes, and I didn't decarboxylate but the weed is very finely ground up. I'm gonna cook them for the other 10 right now.

12. I'll let you guys know much later tonight if they worked.

13. Better make it 15...

14. Only if you use anal absorption, good luck