Will the world end in nuclear fire?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by yurigadaisukida, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Eventually our weapons will be so powerfully they can destroy planets.

Do you believe wmds will end humanity, or do you believe we will be able to keep it mostly under control and survive?

I think someday we might see wmds used large scale but there will probly be a Victor/survivors.

I don't believe humanity will end

-Yuri

2. I think we are too self centered to start a nuclear war plus the powers that be won't want to see all those consumers wiped out.

Hopefully anyway. :)

3. We will all die.

4. i dont think a country will ever unleash nuclear war on another country, because they know how horrible the fall out would be and that it would effect everyone. also, the retaliation would be immense.

the only way i see a nuclear bomb legit being dropped, is if it gets into the hands of a terrorist who just doesnt give a fuck about fall out or retaliation and just wants to cause destruction.

5. so it is written so it shall be done

6. WE GOING DOWN
    People

[​IMG]

7. "Let it be written, let it be done. Slowly I walk, towards, the fractured, light."

8. Who wrote that? I like it.

9. that is the ending lyrics to "Ov fire and the void" by behemoth. Watch the uncensored video on Youtube. It's the shit.

10. The biggest prvention of war is communication

it prevented nuclear war during the cuban missile crisis. and all those times the russians/americans thought their counterpart was attacking, due to technical malfunctions

lonewolves and extremist groups pose a threat to humanity tho.maybe not today...

11. We can only pray for that day to come......

12. who decided it's wrong to find joy in witnessing human misery?

13. why? I enjoy life. Sorry if you don't

-Yuri

14. I believe it will. Eventually some radical group will overthrow a regime that has a large stockpile of nukes. Now whether or not they use them depends on their ideology.

15. They will only get a few off if any before they and everything in a 100 mile radius will be dust. Some people will be unlucky but that's the luck of the draw in nuclear war.

Boom baby boom.

16. Nuke expert eh?

17. We could all be destroyed right now, they have the power to.

18. Nah. Just letting my little mind run away with itself. When replying to a thread like this it is acceptable to do that you know.

I have no real knowledge of nukes, do you?

19. Perhaps I do, perhaps I don't [​IMG]

20. Nah I don't know shit about nukes, I don't even know why we need them except just about every country is stock piling a shit ton of nukes. Well maybe not "just about every country" but a lot of them. Mostly us and our "allies" I think