Will the USPS do anything?

Discussion in 'General' started by c2k5, Nov 29, 2010.

1. I recently ordered a bong. I was with my family for Thanksgiving break when it came in. I have one of those mass mailboxes where the entire blocks mail gos to it. Normally whenever you get a package, it gos in this big box thing on the side of it and they put the key to unlock it in your box. Well I never found the key in my box. I'm not even for sure if the box the bong was put in would fit in this delivery box. So either A, the dumbass mail man put the key to unlock the box in the wrong persons mail box. Or B, the dumbass delivered a huge box to my front door step and it got stolen.

So will the USPS cover my expenses for their retardation or am I SOL?

2. Im guessing your family is ok with you buying a bong?

3. I don't know, want me to call and ask 'em?

4. uh check the tracker # to see if it was even delivered first..

5. Yeah it said it was delivered on Friday at 12

6. ask the damn post office

7. I would if they weren't closed on Sunday.

8. Then you have to wait till tomorrow

9. Oh dude same thing happened to me before but with a fucking laptop. They just took it to the post office and kept it in the backroom. Just bring your i.d and they'll look at your name and address and give it to you. They didn't even post anything saying it would be at the post office either

10. Well called 'em and they said it was left on the porch, so some shit head stole it. I plan to leave a box with a 5 pound weight in it this weekend on the porch and wait with a bat. Revenge is gonna be had no matter who takes it.

11. Smart dude, beat someone with a bat even though you have no idea if they took your bong or not.
    You'll be out a bong and be in jail for being a violent asshole and committing assault with a weapon.

12. Asshole? Someone's stealing his shit they deserve the get their ass beat.

13. reminds me of that guy in Texas that shot two people that were in the process of running away after stealing his shit. All while on the phone with the cops