Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will The THC be out of me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by captainhowdy59, May 17, 2016.

1. sorry if this is the wrong thread, i'm new here but i really need help. so i smoked about 23 days ago at a party. now i don't smoke often, the last time i smoked before that point was about 2 times 3 months before that. anyway i have a new job that just kind of was sprung on me and i will be having a drug test within the week sometime. so i would say that i'll be around 26 days clean around drug test time. would i be clean? at the party 26 days ago i didn't smoke much. i took maybe 3 small hits from a blunt but i didn't even get high. the only factor that i see that might mess me up is that i'm a bigger dude. im 6ft and about 270...kinda chubby. and i know THC stores in your fat cells...do ya'll think i'll be good for the test?

2. Im new too but ill post anyways. From my experience as a 5,6 135 guy and dabbing daily. I was able to get clean in a week and a half just by stopping and drinking 2-3 bottles of water daily and peeing my brains out. My opinion is that you'll be fine but if you want to be careful, i'd start drinking water as much as possible. GL!

• Like Like x 1