Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will the smell be gone if...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by michael68, Feb 23, 2011.

1. I smoke outside in the open air and blow the smoke straight into the air, then brush my teeth and spray a little cologne.

Would there be a noticeable smell sitting next to someone?

2. lol move out

edit- you might reek like weed and that someone might notice.

whatever you do don't act high and you wont get caught.

visine is your best friend

3. nah youll be fine man

4. You will have some trace of it on you, if your worried and can change clothes i say then just change clothes.

5. Maybe he wants to go to a friends house who doesn't like smoking?

Yes i would assume that is beyond what is needed to purify your scent.

6. srry that was my auto high response. i edited 10 sec after.

7. I'm good at keeping my cool high, no one can really tell. Just the smell I'm worried about.

I'll make sure I change into my clothes after I smoke, along with being in the open air and a little cologne.

Thanks guys.

8. Your hands will smell, make sure you wash them with soap, and you don't necessarily have to brush your teeth, you could just chew on a piece of gum or gargle Listerine.

9. Smoke the weed, wash your hands with warm water and soap, atleast 20 seconds, thoroughly, splash some warm water on your face, wet your hair a little, spray some cologne...you'll be golden.

signs of being high are
    - red eyes
    - glossy eyes
    - munchies
    - giggles
    - NEW ONE, congested sound / cottonmouth

10. Doubt you will smell at all... but that doesn't mean you won't look or act differently. Think about that before you smoke and are going to be sitting next to someone who would be pissed if they knew you did smoke.

11. If you have to do all that to smoke,
    you just shouldn't...
    Obviously your trying to hide it from someone

12. everyone who said you'll be fine you're dumb.

you won't be fine. you will smell like weed. unless you use a bong. but this is in apprentice so i'm guessing you're smoking a pipe or spoon.

13. just put some drops in, chew some gum. you should be fine.

put it this way, i was at my friends earlier, packed two snaps in the bong, smoked in the house, drove home an hour later and ate dinner with my mom, my brother, and her boyfriend (who is also a cop).. no one said a thing.. no drops, no cologne. just gum. (was the first smoke of the day, my eyes are usually fine until the 2nd or 3rd sesh, then i throw in some naphcons for the redness)
    *i do have a cold though.. so i can come home as "groggy" as i want lately :)
    just act normal.

bong smoke doesnt linger like the smoke from a piece, joint or blunt unless youre hotboxing it somewhere.