Will the police test unmentionables at the station?

Discussion in 'General' started by I I11MATIC I, Mar 1, 2014.

1. Hey guys,

A friend of mine got arrested a few days ago for possession of a small amount of a class A unmentionable, he told the police that it was a different unmentionable, a class B so that he didn't get in as much trouble.

It worked and he got out of the station a couple of hours later with a caution for possession of a class B drug.

The question I wondered was, would the police not test the powder that he had to see what it was? For them to give a caution for a specific drug then surely they have to test it to prove which drug it is.

Thanks,

I11matic

2. doubt theyll bother he was unlucky he got took to the station. How exactly did he manage to get caught carrying class As?

sent from under mi sensi tree

3. Ahh right, I thought they'd have to! Just wanted to know whether he got ripped off more than anything aha!

It was completely his own fault, he decided to have a line under a CCTV camera! He's an idiot, this has been a bit of a wake up call for him though, bit of karma from him getting us all into trouble with the police as well though!

4. lol what an idiot but yeah youll just have to wait and see i genuinely think they wont be arsed (especially if theyve already cautioned him or something over it)

5. That's alright then, I wondered wether he'd maybe been ripped off, like he'd bought what he thought was class A, but was given class B, then lied to the police that it was class B, but it was actually true, they tested and confirmed haha!

6. haha nah doubt that man hed be able to tell from the taste if it was cat piss cant think of any other possible rip off