Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will the cold ruin your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SpIiffed, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Hey, I'm thinking of getting baked on Tuesday...and I'm in New York right now and I heard it will be like under 20 degrees...will the cold ruin my high?

2. #2 bloodysita, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    I live in NY too. No, the cold won't ruin your high, just bundle up and you'll be fineSent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. Yeeeey...time to get blind high >:3

4. Well I would think that if you went indoors it wouldn't be twenty degrees, no?

5. Obviously the cold will not completely make your high non-existent but I hate smoking in the cold unless its snowing, so much less enjoyable. Summer was the shit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscit

6. Did for me. It was like -10 in NYC couple weeks back. Got borderline frost bite. Smoked a lot only high for like 5 min, just got really tired.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Stay indoors and keep warm. The temperature can get down to -10 degrees here but, if I keep warm indoors, my high is just faboo. If I go outside on those days, the cold kills my high, boner, exposed skin, will to live, etc.

8. Less that twenty degrees? That's nothing. Try what it was here in Minnesota a couple weeks ago: -21 degrees F

9. [quote name="houseboy" post="19371727" timestamp="1390184354"]Stay indoors and keep warm. The temperature can get down to -10 degrees here but, if I keep warm indoors, my high is just faboo. If I go outside on those days, the cold kills my high, boner, exposed skin, will to live, etc.[/quote] I laughed way to hard at this. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Nah I'm in Ny right now and its snowing. I have the window to my room open so I can blow the smoke out and it's not bothering me that much. 

11. 20? Thats nothing. Ive slept under a picknick table in below 0 weather