will the buds be ok to smoke?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dylan843, Aug 4, 2009.

1. well i had absolutely no idea how to grow or any supplies so i just used what i could find to grow it, didnt use any ferts or anything special, and my plant grew very slowly and is only about 10 inches tall...the bottom leaves slowly burnt off of it... so all that is left now is three spots where the bud is growing, its just begun to flower and im pretty sure its a female but im not exacly sure yet

will the small buds that it gets be able to smoke and have thc?

how big can they get? i expect at the very most a quarter but probly like 3 or 4 grams

2. Wow, that must be some plant. Three grams? Shit lol.

Anyway, if you actually decide to, you can smoke the buds. Remember to dry and cure if you want good bud.

3. The buds will be fine to smoke. If you want give it a shot of a flowering (high P and K, low N) nute to help make the most of them.

4. i agree about the nutes, it really makes a difference. if i were you id invest in some fox farm nutes.

5. Then read the stickies yo!

I know, I know, "But reading sucks!"

Firstly, if you actually said that, for shame. Go read Alice in Wonderland and try to say that again.

Secondly, there really is no other way around it. You could go to youtube and look up video tutorials, but the text and stickies here get much much more in depth and will give you an understanding as to WHY you are doing something instead of just showing you HOW.

6. #6 ChapoGuzman, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Yeah It will Be ok to smoke
    I Once had Seeds and Planted it
    next to my Tomatoes.I just watered and
    thats it. Once it was ready.. i Dried and smoked it
    :hello:

7. ok ill try to find somethingwill good nutes...

i wasnt really trying to grow this time. just kinda trying it out.... ill be suprised if i get that

8. well it was a combination of not know and having no supplies