Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Thc Show Up In A Regular Blood Test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by marskoose, Sep 15, 2014.

1. I started smoking again about 3 months ago and Its been an everyday thing (for the most part). I smoke about 5 out of every 7 days. I smoked last night and I had to get my blood taken today by my doctor. Its not a drug test, I have to get my level of testosterone checked and the level of my Lexapro medication, and usually he checks out my vitamin D level for some reason. I have to go back in two days so he can tell me whats up.I need to know if he will find thc in my blood. Ofcoarse I know it's there, but can he actually see it on a regular blood test? also If he does find something, whats the worst that can happen? Sorry Im kind of paranoid. And btw Im 20 years old so I dont think they can tell my parents but Im not sure what they can do about it. Please Help!

2. If they're not looking for drugs, then you have nothing to worry about.

3. They have to check specifically for that.

4. even if he were to find THC in your system (which he wouldnt cause its not a drug test) nothing would happen...he is simply your doctor. unless you are under age and he decided to tell your parents for some odd reason, but other then that your good  :metal:

5. Your 20 and are concerned about the doctor telling mom and dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Oh dear goodness what will mummy say!

7. You haven't heard of doctor-patient confidentiality? Doctor doesn't give a rats ass if you smoke as long as your taking care of yourself. There's no reason for him to go testing for drugs anyways. I don't think that's even allowed for him just to do. I don't understand why people get so paranoid over these types of things. Use your common sense. Hell my mom told her doctor she's a major stoner and told her to keep smoking because she's very healthy and its likely the weed has something to do with it.

8. Dude I am diabetic. They take blood from me 4 times a year. They never question me about mmj. If they do, i'll proudly tell them that yes, I smoke it. Aint no biggie.

9. If they're not looking for it, you have nothing to worry about

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum