Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will taking a break get me high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by icystriker, Jun 26, 2011.

1. I started weed 2 weeks ago and have used it every day and sthave used about 2g of ill no high. I tried a bowl, a bong, a vape and firecrackers... nothing. I made sure I inhaled correctly and everything. Should I take a break from pot for like a week and come back to it?

2. Maybe your not doing it right? :confused: or your weed sucks a dick. Post a picture of your weed maybe if your not questioning the weed at all

3. Man, I vape everyday and have been for a year.
    Maybe you're just getting settled in knowing what the high is?

But really, after a while it's hard to get back to how you first ever got high.

As you can see I'm high right now.

4. Maybe your not doing it right? :confused: or your weed sucks a dick. Post a picture of your weed maybe if your questioning it

5. So should I just keep truckin? I am pretty sure it's weed because my friend smoked some with me and he got wrecked.

6. If you're smoking the same strain over and over the potency kinda wears down.
    Try a different strain.

Try smoking sativas.
    I however recommend vaping it.

7. I am using sour diesel. I dunno if its indica or sativa dominant..

8. That 2gs is not getting into your bloodstream :smoke:

9. i always get high mabye your doing it wrong lol

10. Hold the smoke in your chest longer then lol

11. Sour d is some good saliva. Can't go wrong :smoke:

12. *sativa, damn spell check.

13. marijuana isnt for everybody

14. Idk if it is getting into my bloodstream because my eyes get red and glassed over but I don't feel anything. Just tired

15. You're not inhaling right if your not getting high

/thread

16. Make yourself a gravity bong and then talk to me about not being high...

17. How much weed should I use for a bong?

18. Always smoke a bowl, an entire bowl.

Never let anyone tell you different son.

19. How much do u think that is? .3g maybe?

20. After you take your hit, inhale more air. Also when you hold in the smoke do your feel tension in your lungs? If not then you are definitely not inhaling correct.