Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will sweating alot help me get a lower tolerence?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Aug 9, 2011.

1. because i work evreyday on a outside. and i sweat a shit load evreyday. like my back of my shirt was soaked. and my armpit sweat went to my pants. i hope this something to my tolerence. what do you guys think?

2. :p:smoke: sub'd - want to see what people say

3. You are sweating out water, which cannot absorb THC, so my vote would be no.

4. No.

Pee is filtered material from blood, including THC.

Now i'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure sweat's not filtered from the bloodstream.

5. Yes, working out and sweating will help some THC get out of your system, especially if you have a fast metabolism. This is because THC is stored in fat cells, which are burned when you are physically active.
    If you went on a short t break combined with heavy physical activity, it would help lower your tolerance.

6. Makes sense :smoke:

7. Pretty much what Game301 said but, you don't really need a t-break to get a lower tolerance. When you get nice n' sweaty, your THC levels don't even get that high up.

8. I love going outside..but I sweat very much!
    It really annoys me..I can't focus something I want to work for because of my sweat!!

9. no, sweating won't affect anything, but is you consciously try to increase the rate that you blink your eyes all day, you'll get super high from 1 hit :smoke: