Will someone tell me whats happening to me?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankbruh, Nov 8, 2014.

1. So yester day I went and smoked out a bowl of this stuff I got for half price before my 3rd period. While in 3rd period I had a crazy trip, like ive never had before. Everything was so loud and hard to make out what they were saying, I could barely stay awake(the lights were off with a video on tho) My vision was blurred. It was hard to breathe. I couldn't feel anything but tingling. I got up to ask to leave and ended up like blacking out or getting knock out cuz I ended up falling and hittin my head. Luckely this girl that went with me sat right next to me and said I was out cold for about 2 minutes. The teacher sent me to the sick room and then I noticed I feel better when I was moving. I couldnt control myself ... anyone have any idea what happened? Was it just a bad high?

2. nahhh, I doubt its weed related bro... hope you get better

3. How old are you?  Don't get high at school. 

4. This world has a lot to offer,it's you the one that needs to be experienced enough to know what it is.Or it will,fuck you up

5. Im a junior,do you kno what it was??

6. Its weed nd it didnt look or smell weird but idk..

7. thanks great advice, I think I just scared myself into quiting tho. I still dont feel 100%, scared me pretty bad.

Dude my advice is stay away from anything that will give you doubts, and you are also young man, like weed will really fuck you up if you dont do things right, I love weed and everything but there is a limit and a time for everything and you are probably not a your time with weed, I mean I dont wanna be an asshole about it, its just the way it is, keep it safe bro

9. You just really high.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

10. You should probably quit smoking weed.

11. Was it your first time smoking weed?

12. Jeez I whatever you're smoking..

13. No but I went hard this whole week

14. Going hard isn't smoking a lot of weed. Going hard all week is going to a party every night, getting fucked up and partying.

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

Watch out, this guy is hardcore. Next time he might smoke two bowls

16. #16 MandalaSmoker, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    I giggled when he said he went hard all week.

The edit system didn't help me.FECK YOU editor.

17. have food in your belly and stay hydrated. weed can fuck with your blood sugar and all that.

18. lol Amateur. I used to get high at school all the time.
    You probably smoked too much, take it easy next time.

19. probably low blood pressure

20. Happened to me at home lol you just greened out cause of low blood sugar kind of like how when you stand up fast and you get light headed it happened this time for you while you were high plus low BP it can happen easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum