Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will smoking weed well taking hot shower give off smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Thinking about a wake and bake before school

2. Yes and not as bad as it would without.

Psyche

3. Lol no, the steam will actually make the smell linger longer!
    You however, will not reek. Weed smell never really seems to stick to me anyhow, unless it's skunk. Some people trip about it way more than they should!

4. So long as no smoke gets on your clothes in the bathroom, you wont smell like weed after the shower, especially if you wait to brush your teeth after you've toked.

Whether or not people in your house will smell it depends more on ventilation than steam. Steam itself will have little to no effect on the smell.

5. Yo! I used to do it before i whent to work, "customer service at an tire shop" but then i always felt like ecery body was looking @ me funny! Then one day that another coworker passed by me and did a double take! And told me that i reaked like bong water! Wow was surprised that my supervisor never said shit or droped me like some cunt bosses do! But it was a wake up call that there is a time and place to do shit like that!

6. hahaha no idea how it affects smell but it's a fat trip I love being high and taking a shower lmfao <3

7. That shit just might blow your mind

[​IMG]

8. Steam comment was sarcasm, probably should stop using it on the internet, to hard to depict.

9. Yes it will but if you stick your head out your window and keep the pipe outside the window then your good

10. Nah all good, I just popped it in because the OP specified "hot shower" rather than just "shower", so I assumed they might in fact be wondering if steam played a role.

On sarcasm, i'm surprised there hasn't been a general agreement on how get sarcasm across in text form. Maybe we could use either ` or ~, since i've never used that key beside the number 1 for any legitimate reason.

11. I got busted when I was 16 doing this. It does give off smell but it hides it a little bit. Just go out side man :).

12. have sex with a hot girl in the shower while you do it. then it will probably smell like wet vagina instead

13. I think it's more fun when you can't really tell - that's the joy of sarcasm!

14. Just make a spliff. Toilet paper roll with some dryer sheets. Stealthiest way to smoke hands down, I've used it in dorms recently.

15. The first time smoking weed in the shower was also the first time I burned my dick.

16. I don't like taking showers after smoking, the time for me to get dressed an all that shit leaves me with only like 30mins of enjoyment... Plus the hotwater seems to make me forget about getting high...