Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking weed mess with your contact lenses?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anthramo, Jul 21, 2009.

1. I wear contacts. I know that your eyes get really, really red when you smoke. Will that be a problem with the whole contacts thing? I don't have glasses and I can see almost nothing without them.

2. No. As a mater of fact it can be an excuse for the red eyes.

3. yeah lol when my eyes are red i just blame it on the contacts
    and no it doesnt fuck them up

4. When I have contacts in my eyes get really dry when I smoke... I just carry around those eyedrops they give you for contacts and if anyone asks about redness I have a built in excuse.

5. yeah the only thing sometimes is that your eyes will get really dry and your contacts starts moving around when you blink, and i can't see shit without my contacts either. just carry around some eye drops with you cause i've had times where it was real real dry and it was irritating my eye and i had no eye drops my eyes was wayyy red

6. your eyes might get dry which may irritate your contacts... carry around some eye drops for your contacts

to get rid of redness, take out your contacts, put in some visine (which is NOT meant to be used with contacts btw), wait a minute or two and put your lenses back in