Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking this way work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maryjane25, Aug 1, 2011.

1. You're asking for advice on the internet, none of us know your fucking dad.

Take it or leave.

2. #22 Sc1ent1f1c, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Well this sucks bro, my dad smokes so I just light up in my room.

3. I say just wait til morning. As much as it sucks, getting caught again shouldn't be a risk you're willing to take. Good luck!

4. lightbulb vape? smells a little but deff less than a blunt or spliff

5. @ gtx1; honestly just shut the fuck up.

thanks everyone for the help, I've done spliffs in my room before and never got caught, I think I just got caught last time because it was a blunt. Like seriously, I used to burn in my bedroom and then go downstairs and have dinner with my parents while I was RIPPED, I used to be soooo good at doing everything and ever since I got caught I can't do it anymore.

I'm probably gonna do a smaller spliff I have left in my room tonight and I'll do the blunt outside tomorrow or something before i have sex with my girlfriend.

thanks!

6. smoke out of an apple, make a "dupe tube"

tp or papertowel roll stuffed with laundry sheets, exhale smoke through it.... smells like dryer sheets....

7. Lean out your window or just wait for your mom to leave. If your dad thinks you're asleep he wont come up to check on you.

8. just wait till they go to bed and fall asleep no need to do it at 3 am. and you dont get trashed on weed.

9. Tell your dad you're going out for a walk, and let him search you if he doesn't trust you.
    Of course, you'll be carrying nothing.
    Do the same thing every once in a while until he is no longer suspicious.
    It might take a little while, but it could work.

10. Just go to the store and buy another lighter (youre 18+ right), tell them youre just getting snacks or some shit (for after you smoke :) ). Then make a bong and blow it out your window, not much smell there.

Oh and btw, smoking under blankets or concealed place is the stupidest thing to do. For one fabric soaks up scents like smoke easily, and secondly you want the smoke to dissipate not concentrate in one area.

11. Just go to the store and buy another lighter (youre 18+ right), tell them youre just getting snacks or some shit (for after you smoke :) ). Then make a bong and blow it out your window, not much smell there.

Oh and btw, smoking under blankets or concealed place is the stupidest thing to do. For one fabric soaks up scents like smoke easily, and secondly you want the smoke to dissipate not concentrate in one area.

12. Do not do that shit ! For one thing you look like you are smoking crack and if your parents caught you doing that they would assume it is crack or meth.. Also their is a coating inside light bulbs. That shit cannot be good for you to inhale.

13. ok this will work i promise, go get a toilet paper roll, preferably just the cardboard, and stuff it with like three or four dryer filters. just blow all the smoke through that and u'll be golden. completely hides the smell, you should spray something afterwards for good measure though

edit: u will need a piece to do this, something that doesn't constantly burn

14. Smoking indoors is not for everyone... you have to be really anal(teehee) about it... When i smoke indoors, not a single wisp of smoke is let into the air. And the smoke is blown out my window through a 3-4 foot tube that used to be a blow gun... i use it to avoid the smoke just rushing back in when i exhale... I also have a fan in my room with a carbon filter and another window is always cracked... been smoking in my room on a daily basis for like 3-4 months and no one has suspected a thing.

15. 1. Take beer bottle
    2. hit bottom corner of beer bottle to make a small hole
    3. Light spliff/joint take a few hits normally
    4. Insert the cherry through the hole and cover the space with your hand, INNNNHALE

This was like a party trick to the Filipinos when I was camping, couldn't speak english, but goddamn could they play guitar.

16. Go on a walk man

17. [​IMG]

18. You're kidding me right?

You're asking for advice on the internet, and literally your answer to 90% of these suggestions is, "You guys just don't know my Dad/Parents."

NO SHIT WE DON'T. THAT'S THE POINT OF THE INTERNET, NO REAL WORLD INTERACTION.

I actually gave a pretty good solution I thought, and you're the one giving me the same bullshit answer you give everyone else.

Get some balls and try being an adult, if you are.