Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking once during my 2 week T-Break make my t break pointless?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by joshguava, Jun 10, 2018.

1. I’m a week into my 2 week t break which I am taking to lower my tolerance. I was hoping to smoke after the t break is up so that I’ll get blasted, but I kinda want to smoke a small bowl today since I have nothing to do. If I smoke a little today and continue the T break the rest of the week, will that still make the 2 weeks worth it? Or if I smoke today will it completely reset the progress I have made this past week?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes, you can smoke today and it won't completely reset your progress. Maybe a little less progress. No worries. Hope you got high.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh totally! But just do not smoke too much, just take a little blast from a one hitter bubbler or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I’ll play the other card. IF you’re like me, and you couldn’t stick to doing the goal you set (2-weeks), there’s a good chance you’ll end up smoking more.

But hey, if you’re used to taking tolerance breaks (which I am NOT), then it shouldn’t be a big deal cuz you’ll just take another t-break right? :)

Only you know you that well~~

5. Yes, part of a break is the mental aspect, but really if you smoke now, you wont make the rest of the break. First 5 days are the worst.