Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will smoking more increase the duration or the strength of the high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by trenchmark, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Sometimes one just need to get high for a short period of time. But one wants to be baked for it.

So could one quickly smoke maybe half the usual amount if it's just for half the amount of time? Or will this not get to the same strength?

2. If you smoke half, it won't be as strong effect-wise but you'll still probably be high for the same amount of time

3. Lots of variables can affect this. Only you can answer this question.

4. I road out the last .5 of the last quarter I picked up for about a week just at nights to help with sleep till I could pick up, it's obviously affected strength going from a full bowl to at least half the normal, but I was still pleasantly high, probably for a shorter time though. As the previous guy said, too many variables to say for sure, but I would say it's safe to assume duration and strength would be slightly less

5. I will also add that tolerance has a big play in this. I have never taken a t-break over the past 6-7 years but smoking all the time will reduce the effects it has on you. Take a few days off then blaze, you would be amazed by the effect of a single toke.

6. duration. strength of high is determined by the type of flower you choose.